Welcome to Chambers Music Studio your community music school. We’re so excited you’ve decided to join us for exceptional music education, friendship, community, and fun. We’ve created a reference page that includes studio information.
Studio Policy Information
- We use auto-pay processed on the 1st of each month for the following month.
- You can pause or stop lessons at any time with 30 days notice by filling out our form on our resources page.
- You can reschedule your lesson via the portal with 24 hours notice or 4 hours notice in case of an emergency.
- Regular lesson reschedules should happen with our receptionist.
- You may only keep 2 makeup tokens on your account at a time with out rescheduling.
- Tuition is a variable monthly rate based on the number of lessons that month.
- Welcome-hang out in our cozy waiting area while your student takes lessons.
- Check in with the receptionist at the first 5 or last 5 minutes of each lesson to get caught up on studio events, scheduling, etc.
- Families may use the front lot or the street for parking. No rear parking please.
- Keep an eye out for studio breaks, and recitals.
Julie Chambers, Chambers Music Studio, and all staff members, may use photographs, videos and audio recordings of her students for promotional or educational purposes. Identifying information will be limited to first names only. Parents wishing to exempt their student from any published media may do so by providing a written exclusion request using our form on the resources page.
Julie Chambers, Chambers Music Studio, and all teachers contracted by the studio are not liable for any physical, mental, or financial illness or injury occurred on the premises or at studio performances/events.
A non-refundable deposit of $40 is required to reserve your spot in the studio. Tuition is a variable monthly rate and incorporates weekly private lessons, performance opportunities, and workshops as well as curriculum planning, and studio correspondence. Tuition will be paid monthly on the first of each month for the following month using the card you provide on file. A $20 late fee will be charged if payments are more than 10 days late according to the due date. Students paying two or more weeks late may be terminated from the studio. You may be billed for additional materials or performances throughout the year. Fees are subject to change yearly. There are no refunds.
Attendance and Termination
If you cannot attend a lesson, we must be notified in advance. Makeup lessons are not guaranteed, however, students may login via the student/parent portal to cancel and select an open time in the studio. This requires 24 hours notice or 4 hours notice in case of an emergency and are to be scheduled outside the regular lesson schedule. In case of inclement weather or illness, online lessons are available at your scheduled time. Please contact your teacher if you desire an online lesson. Student events and lessons are available via the portal and can be synced with your device. Students must give written notice 30 days prior to termination using our withdrawal form at the bottom of the resources tab of our website: www.chambersmusicstudio.com. Makeup lessons are not to be used as payment for the last 30 days. Payment more than 2 weeks late can result is termination from the studio. If a teacher misses, a substitute, makeup lesson, or online lesson will be offered.