Welcome to Chambers Music Studio your community music school. We’re so excited you’ve decided to join us for exceptional music education, friendship, community, and fun. We’ve created a reference page that includes studio information and a how to video to login.
Studio Policy Information
- We use auto-pay processed 7 days prior to the 1st of each month for the following month.
- You can pause or stop lessons at any time with 30 days notice.
- You can reschedule your lesson via the portal with 3 days notice.
- I recently sent you a login email to setup your student portal account.
- You’ll want to login, go to calendar and sync your phone. Also see below for auto-pay steps.
How to Sync Your Calendar
- Go to the Calendar
- Click the sync button in the top right corner, looks like an arrow
- Select the type of device to sync
- If you have problems, you may need to disable your pop-up blocker on your phone.
- Go to www.chambersmusicstudio.com
- Click Login
- Enter username and password for parent unless you are an adult student.
- In the top right corner select your name
- Click profile settings
- Add card on the right side of the page
How To Login
Julie Chambers, Chambers Music Studio, and all staff members, may use photographs, videos and audio recordings of her students for promotional or educational purposes. Identifying information will be limited to first names only. Parents wishing to exempt their student from any published media may do so by providing a written exclusion request.
Julie Chambers, Chambers Music Studio, and all teachers contracted by the studio are not liable for any physical, mental, or financial illness or injury occurred on the premises or at studio performances/events.
A non-refundable deposit of $25 is required to reserve your spot in the studio. Tuition is a flat monthly rate and incorporates a minimum of weekly private lessons, performance opportunities, and workshops as well as curriculum planning, and studio correspondence. Tuition will be paid monthly seven days prior to the first of each month using the card you provide on file. A $15 late fee will be charged if payments are more than 7 days late according to the due date. Students paying two or more weeks late will be terminated from the studio. You may be billed for additional materials or performances throughout the year. Fees are subject to change yearly. There are no refunds.
Attendance and Termination
If you cannot attend a lesson, we must be notified in advance. Makeup lessons are not guaranteed, However, students may login via the student/parent portal to cancel and select an open time in the studio.This requires 72 hours notice. In case of inclement weather or illness, online lessons are available at your scheduled time. Please contact your teacher if you desire an online lesson. Student events and lessons are available via the portal and can be synced with your device. Students must give written notice 30 days prior to termination. Payment more than 2 weeks late can result is termination from the studio. If a teacher misses, the lesson will be rescheduled.